Lady Jane's Lessons is a tribute to companion animals of all sizes and shapes.



For without these best friends we certainly would not be as mentally and physically healthy as we are.



Lady Jane's Lessons is your resource to learn about animal nutrition, illnesses, first aid techniques and how to live responsibly by not using products tested on animals. Send in your stories and photos to ladyjaneslessons@gmail.com and they will be posted upon receipt.



Thursday, July 21, 2011

New uses for white vinegar


Yesterday I took Baxter to the kennel, Larkin’s Run in Durham, so when we board him it won’t be new to him.
I left him there for about an hour-and-a-half. They said he was wonderful; had immediately gone through to the patio side and was a well-adjusted and happy puppy.
Of course I beamed as if this was a personal compliment.
However all those happy thoughts I was having about this wonderful puppy vanished once we got into the Jeep.
Once in the backseat of the Jeep Baxter started to lean on the middle armrest, something he has never done. I thought he just wanted to be close to me. Nope, he was going to the bathroom!
Fortunately not much had a chance to come out and I had a towel to mop it up. And once home the white vinegar worked its magic on the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment