Lady Jane's Lessons is a tribute to companion animals of all sizes and shapes.



For without these best friends we certainly would not be as mentally and physically healthy as we are.



Lady Jane's Lessons is your resource to learn about animal nutrition, illnesses, first aid techniques and how to live responsibly by not using products tested on animals. Send in your stories and photos to ladyjaneslessons@gmail.com and they will be posted upon receipt.



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Terrible twos already?


I think Baxter hated me for a couple of moments on Sunday.
Yes, hate is a strong word but if you had seen the look he gave me you would understand.
He had an ‘accident’ in his crate. It happens but he needed a bath to get rid of the smell the accident left. And if that wasn’t traumatic enough for him we decided to take his ears down since they got a little wet anyway.
As soon as we finished with his ears he got up and ran from the room. When I tried to approach him he ran from me and sulked. It took about 15 minutes before I could coax him back to me.
But seriously, he is a really good boy. And Chester is definitely warming up to Baxter. Even initiating play time.

No comments:

Post a Comment